Your Online Safety Is Our Priority!
9 Mar 2022
Fraudsters are becoming more sophisticated in their scam attempts. Therefore, you always have to be alert and proactive in safeguarding your personal information. ✊ As part of our commitment to keep our members safe, we’ve put together some security tips to help you better protect yourself against scam attempts. 😉
1. Do not open any suspicious texts, pop-up windows, or attachments in emails.
2. Do not respond to any phone calls that request for remote access on your computer
3. Always create strong passwords. They should be a combination of upper and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols.
4. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for all your online accounts. This means that in order to access your account, you'll need to present two pieces of evidence to authenticate your identity. An example of a 2FA implementation is a one-time password (OTP). Never give out your OTP to anyone else. This will make it harder for cybercriminals to breach your accounts.
5. Be suspicious of any offer that sounds too good to be true. Always check with an official correspondent to determine if the offer is genuine or not.
Always verify phone numbers or email addresses to ensure that they're legitimate. If you're unsure whether a number or email address of Presto is genuine, check out our list of official contact channels below to verify it 👇
These are our official customer service WhatsApp numbers:
1. Seller Support: +603 - 2724 3838
2. Consumer Support: +6011 - 5681 2133
And these are our official customer service email addresses:
1. Presto General: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PrestoMall Buyer: email@example.com
3. PrestoMall Seller: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. PrestoMart: email@example.com
5. PrestoDirect: firstname.lastname@example.org
By following the above tips and being careful, we can win the battle against scammers together! 💪
Download Presto App now: